No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one-time $45 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $225+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with DoubleTree by Hilton
The Fine Print
- Valid until January 31st, 2019
- Must book direct
- Only valid on properties in the US & US Territories
Hilton deals always get much better when you stack them with other Hilton deals. Current Hilton deals include:
- Hilton: Moments Made Bigger (2x-3x Points) September 10th – January 3rd
- 1,000 bonus points per night at new Hilton hotels
Usually gift card purchases will work even if they are excluded in the fine print as long as you buy them from the front desk counter. I’m not sure if any DoubleTrees actually sell gift cards at the front desk. If you have a stay that is after January 31st then you can usually call up in advance and get them to charge your card, this has triggered previous offers.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
The post [Targeted] AmEx Offer: DoubleTree by Hilton, Spend $225+ & Receive $45 Statement Credit appeared first on Doctor Of Credit.