No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one-time $160 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $800 or more online at eurowings.com by 7/31/2018. Flight must originate in the US and be booked in USD
The Fine Print
Eurowings is Lufthansa’s low cost carrier. Looks like they have flights out of Seattle, Las Vegas & Miami. Keep in mind the flight needs to originate in the US and it must also be booked in USD and you must meet the $800 spend requirement in a single purchase.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
The post [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Eurowings, Spend $800+ & Receive $160 Statement Credit appeared first on Doctor Of Credit.