No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one-time $25 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend $25+ in one or more subscription-based transactions online at everytable.com by 4/25/21
The Fine Print
- Offer valid on purchases of subscription packages made online only at everytable.com.
- Excludes Food Service for companies and organizations, catering, purchases of SmartFridges, Pay It Forward packages, purchases paid for in store and orders placed through third party services. Qualifying charges must post to your account before the campaign end date in order to be considered eligible.
- Some merchants may not ship to all areas. The Everytable Terms and Conditions currently provide that unless you notify Everytable that you want to pause, cancel, or that you do not want to auto renew, your subscription will automatically continue each week. This means that Everytable will collect the then-applicable subscription fee and any taxes by charging a credit card Everytable has on record for you without notifying you, unless notification is required by applicable law.
Doesn’t seem to be on any portals from what I can see. Meals look like they are about $8 each and it seems to be a subscription, not too sure if you can use this to get food for absolutely free or just a good discount.
Hat tip to reader Alexander D
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?