No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one-time $100 statement credit by using your enrolled card to make a single purchase of $500 USD or more on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at Fairmont or Sofitel Hotels & Resorts by 9/30/21
The Fine Print
- Offer valid only at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and Sofitel Hotels and Resorts in the US and Mexico.
- Reservations for Fairmont Hotels & Resorts must be made online at Fairmont.com, via the AccorHotels app or by calling 1-800-257-7544.
- Reservations for Sofitel Hotels & Resorts must be made online at Sofitel.com, via the AccorHotels app or by calling 1-855-799-6633.
- Reservations for both Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and Sofitel Hotels and Resorts can also be made at all.accor.com.
- Excludes all other Accor Hotel Brands, including Sofitel Legend, SO/, and M Gallery.
- Not valid on honeymoon registries, Willow Stream Spa services and online booking golf tee times purchased with Fairmont.
- Not valid at Fairmont Store, Sofitel Boutique or other retail outlet purchases within the property, including online purchases.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
- Qualifying purchase means a purchase at a participating Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and Sofitel Hotels and Resorts property made during the offer period with your enrolled American Express Card and which is in an amount of at least $500 USD as posted to your account, following conversion from a foreign currency, if applicable, in accordance with your Cardmember Agreement.
Fairmont does sell gift cards at the front desk, but they often have gift cards at a 20% discount as well online. Also a great deal if you have an upcoming Fairmont stay.
Hat tip to GC Galore
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?