No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one-time $29 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $29 in one or more transactions on annual or monthly Instacart Express membership purchases at either Instacart.com or via Instacart’s mobile app by 9/30/21. Excludes all other Instacart purchases
The Fine Print
- A “qualifying purchase” means a purchase made either online at instacart.com or via the Instacart mobile app for Instacart Express membership purchase(s) on or before 9/30/2021 in accordance with these terms.
- Offer valid only for the purchase of an annual Instacart Express purchase or consecutive monthly Instacart Express membership transactions.
- Annual or monthly membership transactions must total a minimum of $29 by the offer end date to be eligible.
- Offer valid only for U.S. Instacart Express memberships purchased in USD via the US version of the website or the US version of the Instacart mobile app.
- Excludes Instacart Express memberships gifted to another individual, gift card purchases, and Instacart orders or transactions not mentioned as eligible.
Terms state that this is only good for an instacart membership, rather than regular instacart purchases. Annual memberships is $99 or monthly membership for $9.99. Membership provides the following benefits:
- $0 delivery fees on orders of $35 or more (typically starting at $3.99 for non-Express)
- Reduced service fees*
- No busy pricing fees during peak delivery hours
- Shop at a variety of stores with free delivery on the entire order
- No pickup or service fees for pick up orders
Platinum cardholders also get a $50 statement credit when they spend $250+.
View more Amex offers here & if you have any questions abut American Express offers then read this post.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?