No direct link, targeted offer
- Spend $250 at NeimanMarcus.com with a registered Amex card and receive a $50 statement credit.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid on US website at Neimanmarcus.com or at participating locations in the US.
- Excludes gift cards purchased in-store or online, restaurants and cafés located in-store, and Gift Now transactions. Not valid for Neiman Marcus Last Call, Cusp by Neiman Marcus, The Heart of Neiman Marcus, or purchases shipped outside of the US.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
Previously gift cards in store have triggered this offer, but those purchase online have not. This can be a profitable offer for resale depending on the rates you have available.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
The post [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Neiman Marcus, Spend $250+ & Receive $50 Statement Credit appeared first on Doctor Of Credit.