No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a $5 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make a single purchase of $10 or more directly at any business on the Shop Small Map (or Online Directory) in the US or US territories by 8/22/2021.
The Fine Print
- Limit of 2 statement credits (total of $10 back) per Card Member
We knew that American Express would be offering some cardholders up to $10 in credits, but didn’t know what form it would take. Hopefully all (most) cardholders are eligible, but these shop small offers have gotten progressively worse over time sadly.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?