No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a $5 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $10 or more online at showtime.com by 5/20/2021. Limit of 3 statement credits (total of $15).
The Fine Print
- Offer valid for streaming purchases made directly with Showtime via http://www.showtime.com only.
- Excludes Showtime services which are purchased through third party providers such as TV/cable/satellite and streaming service providers, other services which do not use the Showtime app, Pay Per View purchases, or gift cards sold by authorized retailers.
Amazon has 12 months of Showtime for $0.99 per month for students and often offers 2 months for $0.99 as well. Obviously purchasing through Amazon won’t trigger this offer but something to keep in mind.
Hat tip to DDG
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?