No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a $25 statement credit by using your enrolled card to spend a minimum of $500+ in a single eligible transaction.
The Fine Print
- Must spend by 6/30/2021.
- Limit of 10 statement credits (total of $250)
Seems to be targeted to American express business cards. I wouldn’t risk purchasing gift cards or cash equivalents given American Express’ track record of shutting down accounts for this sort of thing. Works out to be an extra 5% back if you spend exactly $500. Great deal for real businesses with large single purchases that need to be made.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?