Check your AmEx Offers for the following deal:
- Spend $300 or more online at Delta Air Lines and get a $125 statement credit. Expires 12/31/21.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with Delta Air Lines through U.S. http://delta.com, via Fly Delta U.S. App, and U.S. reservation telephone line.
- Flights must originate in the U.S., including U.S. territories, and purchases must be in U.S. dollars to qualify.
- Offer valid only for purchases where Delta Air Lines is the merchant of record, such as airfare, fare upgrades, seat selection fees, baggage fees, standby fees, and Delta Sky Club® memberships.
- Excludes the following: (i) purchases in-person at the airport where Delta is not the merchant of record, lounges, and sales offices, (ii) all purchases on-board flights including food, beverage, and WiFi, (iii) stand alone hotel bookings and car rentals through http://delta.com, (iv) purchases through third parties or affiliated agents, and (v) Delta Vacations®, Delta Dive, Delta Cargo, On Demand Charter services, Delta Flight Museum, SkyMiles® Marketplace purchases, SkyMiles Experiences, SkyMiles Cruises, Delta Meeting Network, (vi) travel insurance/trip protection, gift card purchases, and charitable donations.
Gift card purchases have worked in the past to trigger similar Amex Offers, despite the terms suggesting it’s not eligible. Not sure if the offer is different on personal and business cards like last time.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?