Reader John found the following offer on his Macy’s American Express card:
- Get a $10 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $10 in one or more purchases in-store at stand-alone Starbucks locations, paying as you go with the app and for app and online reloads by 4/5/2022. Limit of 2 statement credits (total of $20). See terms.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid in-store at stand-alone Starbucks locations, for paying as you go with the app, and for app or online reloads at US website Starbucks.com.
- Valid at participating locations in US and US territories only.
- Excludes Starbucks within the following locations: i) retail stores, department stores, supermarkets, malls, outlet malls, ii) hotels, resorts, casinos, convention centers, cruise ships, theme parks, iii) airport terminals, train/bus stations, highway rest-stops, iv) hospitals, military bases, office buildings, and university/college campuses.
- Not valid for delivery orders, Teavana Brand, Princi Bakery, e-gift card purchases, and all gift cards purchased online.
Easy $20 with two $10 reloads to your Starbucks app. Probably highly targeted. I’m unsure if it’s only being found on third-party Amex cards or regular Amex cards as well.
Hat tip again to reader John