Update 2/8/21: Deal is back and valid until 3/31/2021.
No direct link to offer, sent out via e-mail. Subject line is ‘Get $25 for 5 minutes of work’
- Aspiration is offering some existing account holders a $25 bonus when they receive a direct deposit of $500 each calendar month between December and February
The Fine Print
- Offer Terms and Conditions: $25 cash offer only applies to the original recipient of this email and is non-transferable. Each calendar month between 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time 12/1/2020 and 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time 2/28/2021, customer must receive at least $500 of cumulative direct deposits from their paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from their employer or the government.
- Contract work such as Uber/Lyft does not qualify as direct deposit for the purpose of this promotion.
- If the minimum monthly $500 direct deposit is received by 12/31/2020, $25 provisional credit will be deposited into customer’s Spend & Save account by 1/8/2021.
- Aspiration reserves the right to withdraw the credit if customer does not go on to receive the minimum direct deposits through rest of the promotional period.
- Aspiration Spend & Save Account must be open and in good standing, in the sole determination of Aspiration, through the date of the credit.
- All applicable account terms, fees, and charges are subject to change.
- This offer may be modified or withdrawn at any time without notice.
- Customer is responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes due on the bonus and we will report as income to the tax authorities, if required by applicable law
Hat tip to Hanson L & Betelgeuse