No direct link to offer, sent out via e-mail
- Earn up to 100,000 miles on the Bank of America Alaska Airlines Visa Signature card. Broken down as follows:
- 40,000 miles after you make $2,000 or more in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Extra 60,000 miles after spending a total of $15,000 or more on purchases within the first 9 months of account opening
The Fine Print
- Annual fee of $75 is not waived
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3x miles per $1 spent on Alaska Airlines tickets, vacation packages, and cargo purchases
- 1x miles on all other purchases
- They will sometimes approve you for a Platinum Plus Visa or Preferred Visa card which has different annual fees and sign up bonus
- Free checked bag for you and up to six other passengers on your reservation
- No foreign transaction fees
- This card will not be available to you if you currently have or have had the card in the preceding 24 month period. This does not apply to the business credit card product.
We’ve seen a similar 80,000 offer with slightly lower spend requirement that was also targeted. Previous best public offer has been 50,000 miles or 40,000 miles + $100. This 100,000 offer is a great deal, shame it’s targeted otherwise it would be added to the best credit card bonuses.
Hat tip to iotanerves