No direct link to offer, sent out via snail mail
- Earn up to 80,000 miles on the Bank of America Alaska Airlines Visa Signature card. Broken down as follows:
- 40,000 miles after you make $2,000 or more in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Extra 40,000 miles after spending a total of $12,000 or more on purchases within the first 12 months of account opening
The Fine Print
- Annual fee of $75 is not waived
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3x miles per $1 spent on Alaska Airlines tickets, vacation packages, and cargo purchases
- 1x miles on all other purchases
- They will sometimes approve you for a Platinum Plus Visa or Preferred Visa card which has different annual fees and sign up bonus
- Free checked bag for you and up to six other passengers on your reservation
- No foreign transaction fees
- This card will not be available to you if you currently have or have had the card in the preceding 24 month period. This does not apply to the business credit card product.
Previous best offer has been 50,000 miles or 40,000 miles + $100. In the past Alaska has sent out these targeted offers before an offer was made public, I doubt that will be the case this time. Would be added to the best credit card bonus page if it was a public offer.
Hat tip to clumsynuts