No direct link to offer. Subject line is ‘<name>, take care of yourself – and earn some points.’
- BBVA is offering some cardholders 10x points on all gyms and sporting goods stores (up to 5,000 points back) from January 1 – January 31, 2021
The Fine Print
- Offer is non-transferable.
- These additional bonus points are calculated off of Base Point earning only and are not calculated off of any other Bonus Points that you may be earning through your rewards program.
- In order to qualify for this offer you must make net purchases of any amount with your BBVA Visa Credit Card from August 1 – 31, 2020 on Health and Wellness purchases.
- For more information about Base Points refer to your reward program terms and conditions.
- Merchants are assigned category codes based on what they primarily sell.
- A purchase will not earn extra reward points pursuant to this offer if the category code reported for the merchant is not in an eligible category.
- BBVA reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, determine whether a particular transaction is a purchase and which purchase category applies.
To max this out you’ll want to spend $500 exactly. Not the best categories unfortunately.
Hat tip to readers Xatos