Update 4/14/22: No longer publicly offered, but lots of people are seeing this offer when signed in. Requires $20,000 in deposits rather than $10,000.
Update 7/21/21: New public link available for opening online or in-branch through October 21. (Go incognito if the link doesn’t work in regular browsing.) If you are considering doing this, I’d recommend immediately entering your email address at the direct link in case they pull this early. You’ll get an email with a unique coupon code and a link to open the account online or you can print it out and open in-branch. Note: some readers report not having success with the online system, so you might have to go in-branch. We’ll add this to our list of Best Bank Bonuses. Hat tip to reader SA
Update 5/10/21: This offer now has a publicly available link which works for anyone to generate a coupon code and open an account online or in-branch. Hat tip to reader Jared
Update: Readers note in the comments that there seems to be an error in the online application process for now. Get the email and try again a different day to see if the online option opens up. Or go to a branch to open.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $750
Targeted email offer, must open account in a Chase branchNationwide (maybe only in Chase’s footprint?)
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: Deposit $10,000 & maintain it for 60 days + 25 transactions
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- ChexSystems: No
- Credit card funding: $500, but codes as cash advance
- Monthly fees: $15, avoidable
- Early account termination fee: Six months, bonus forfeit
- Household limit: None
- Expiration date:
- Chase is offering a bonus of $750 when you open a new Chase Complete Business checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Deposit $10,000 in new money within 30 days of coupon enrollment & maintain that balance for 60 days
- Complete 25 qualifying transactions within 90 days of account opening. Qualifying transactions are:
- Debit card purchases
- Chase QuickDeposit
- ACH (Credits)
- Wires (Credits)
The Fine Print
- Eligibility: Open a Chase Business Complete CheckingSM, Chase Performance Business Checking® (or Chase Performance Business Checking® with Interest), or Chase Platinum Business CheckingSM account.
- Offer code is good for one-time use.
- Account Opening: Enter offer code in the E-Coupon Application after account opening. Bonus will be deposited within 15 days after all conditions are met.
- E-Coupon Receipt: Print and give to the customer.
- Bonus/Account Information: Checking offer is not available to existing Chase business checking customers, local, state or federal government entities or agencies, Not for Profit organizations, Political Action Committees, or those with campaign accounts or whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance within the last 3 years.
- You can receive only one new business checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- To receive the business checking bonus: 1) Open a new Chase Business Complete CheckingSM, Chase Performance Business Checking® (or Chase Performance Business Checking® with Interest) account or Chase Platinum Business Checking accountSM, which is subject to approval; 2) Deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money into your new checking account within 30 days of coupon enrollment; and 3) Maintain at least a $10,000 balance for 60 days from the coupon enrollment. The new money cannot be funds held by your business at Chase or its affiliates. 4) Complete 25 qualifying transactions within 90 days of coupon enrollment. Qualifying transactions are: debit card purchases, Chase QuickAcceptSMdeposits, Chase QuickDepositSM, ACH (Credits), wires (Credits and Debits). After you have completed all the above checking requirements, we’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 15 days. Coupon is good for one-time use. Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and our affiliates are not eligible. Chase reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
- Account Closing: If the checking account is closed by the customer or Chase within six months after coupon enrollment, we will deduct the bonus amount for that account at closing.
- Chase Business Complete CheckingSM has a $15 Monthly Service Fee unless you fulfill at least one of the following qualifying activities: 1) Maintain a minimum daily balance of $2,000 in your account as of the beginning of each day of the statement period, 2) Spend at least $2,000 in purchases (minus returns or refunds) using your Chase Ink® Business Card(s) that shares a business legal name with the Chase Business Complete Checking account, using each of their most recently completed monthly card billing period(s), 3) Deposit $2,000 into your Chase Business Complete Checking account from your QuickAcceptSM and/or other eligible Chase Merchant Services transactions at least one business day prior to the last day of your bank account statement period, or 4) Maintain a linked Chase Private Client CheckingSM account. Product terms are subject to change. Eligible Chase Merchant Services products include only those where the transaction history can be viewed through Chase Business Online, Chase Connect®, or J.P. Morgan Access.
- Bonuses are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
Chase Total Business Checking com no monthly fee when you maintain a daily minimum balance of $2,000 or more. Otherwise a $15 Monthly Service Fee will apply.
Other ways to waive the fee:
- With a linked Chase Private Client account
- If you are military/veteran
- $2,000 in purchases on your Chase INK Business card
- $2,000 in deposits from Quickpay and other merchant services
Reports indicate that Chase usually waives the fee for the first couple months.
Early Account Termination Fee
Accounts need to be kept open for a minimum of six months; otherwise, the bonus will be forfeited.
The standard offer is $300, and we’ve seen a $500 public offer. I don’t recall seeing anything above that (other than once a $1,000 deal for Private Clients), and this $750 deal looks like a real sweet offer. Unfortunately you’re not eligible for this bonus if you’ve received a Chase business checking bonus within the last two years, so it won’t work for everyone.
Hat tip to reader Logan
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times