- Some Chase checking & credit cardholders are being offered a $50 bonus when you use your Chase checking account to make payment on your Chase credit card. Must make three monthly payments between April 1 and July 31, 2021
The Fine Print
- You will qualify for and receive $50 cash back if you make 3 on-time monthly payments for the credit card account listed in this offer, equal to or greater than your minimum payment due, from a Chase checking account through chase.com or the Chase Mobile app (including one-time and automatic payments) between 04/01/21 and 07/31/21 11:59 p.m. ET.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after the last day of the promotional period for $50 cash back to post to your account.
- Only one bonus per eligible account.
- To qualify for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
- This promotional offer is non-transferable and applies only to the account ending in the last 4 digits referenced in this offer.
- The value of this offer or program may result in miscellaneous income received from Chase and we may be required to send you, and file with the IRS, a Form 1099-MISC (Miscellaneous Income) or Form 1042-S (Foreign Person’s U.S. Source Income Subject to Withholding) for the year in which you participate and are awarded the benefits of the offer/program.
- You are responsible for any tax liability related to participating in the offer/program. Please consult your personal tax advisor if you have any questions about how this could affect your taxes.
Basically a free $50 if you have a Chase checking and credit card account.
Hat tip to reader Yet Another Redditor