Update 4/15/21: This offer has been sent out again, unsure of end date. Hat tip to Elef S
No direct link to offer, target offer sent out via snail mail
- Chase is offering a bonus of up to $2,000 on the Chase Ink Business Unlimited. Bonus is broken down as follows:
- Earn $500 after spending $3,000 in the first three months of account opening
- Earn $1,500 after spending a total of $50,000 in the first six months of account opening
- No annual fee
- Card earns 1.5x points on all purchases
- Chase 5/24 rule does apply to this card
If you spent a total of $50,000 you’d earn $2,000/200,000 points from the sign up bonus and then another $750/75,000 points from the standard 1.5x earning rate. Works out to be 5.5x per dollar spent. Great deal if you’re a big spender and can hit the minimum spend requirements. Standard bonus on this card is $500 after $3,000 in spend.
Hat tip to Walter Credit
- Update 11/17/20: This offer has been sent out again, unsure of end date. Hat tip to 1DarkShadowBlade.
- Update 7/15/19: Another round of these has gone out. Not sure what the end date is this time. Hat tip to URtheoneforme