Direct link to offer (need to have received a targeted mailer or e-mail)
- Chase is offering United cardholders 2,500 bonus miles when they add an authorized user
The Fine Print
- To be eligible for this bonus offer, you must log on to the website referenced in this offer and enroll by the date referenced in the email or mailer.
- You will qualify and receive your bonus if you then add an authorized user to your United Explorer Card by the date referenced in the email or mailer by calling the Chase number on the back of your credit card.
- Please allow 6–8 weeks after completed qualifying activity for miles to post to your account.
- Miles will post directly to the Primary Cardmember’s MileagePlus Account and will not appear on the Primary Cardmember’s credit card statement.
Being added as an authorized user does affect your 5/24 status, so worth keeping that in mind. Chase used to offer authorized user bonuses as part of the card opening bonuses but we don’t see them anymore.
Hat tip to cityhunter_ny