No direct link, targeted offer (check email for subject: <your name>, Earn an additional 4% cash back on eligible Amazon.com purchases.)
- Earn an additional 4% cash back when you shop for eligible purchases at Amazon.com with your Citi card. Requires enrollment.
- Other people got Grocery as the category instead of Amazon.
- Others got department stores/clothing or gas/car rentals/hotels instead.
- Others got 5% instead of 4%.
The Fine Print
- This offer starts upon enrollment and will end on 02/28/2021.
- Earnings associated with this program will equal 4% bonus cash rewards on eligible purchases and may overlap with other special offers in which you are currently enrolled.
- Bonus cash rewards earned with this offer are subject to a maximum of $25.
- Your Amazon purchases must post to your account through 02/28/2021. Delays by the merchant, such as shipping, could extend the date that your purchases post beyond the promotional period. Returned items and items not bought on Amazon using Amazon Pay do not qualify as eligible purchases. Amazon is not a sponsor of this promotion.
Earnings are on top of regular rewards, e.g. on the DoubleCash card you’ll end up with 6%. Max this out with $625 in purchases. Reader Trevor got this on their DoubleCash card, it’s probably being sent out on various cards.
Hat tip to reader Trevor