Delta is sending an email offer to some Seattle area residents:
- The $100 SEA For Yourself eCredit Event is all about showing our Seattle Members just how much we appreciate your loyalty. Your $100 eCredit expires on August 31st, so make sure you book your trip before it’s gone.
The Fine Print
- eCredit: This eCredit is valid for the dollar amount indicated above. When the ticket is issued in currency other than USD, the value should be converted to the currency of the country of payment at the Bankers Rate of Exchange in effect on the date of ticket issuance, and the rate of exchange must be indicated on the ticket. This Delta eCredit may not be altered by the agent of any carrier name herein. This eCredit will expire on August 31, 2021. The eCredit is nontransferable and must be used for a ticket in the name of the person on the SkyMiles account.
- Eligibility: This is a private, non-transferable offer, only intended for the recipient who receives this offer directly from Delta Air Lines by email, at an email address owned by the recipient or displayed directly to the recipient on Delta.com. To receive the offer, the recipient must have a primary address located in the Seattle, Washington designated market area. SkyMiles Members must enroll in the promotion by August 25 (ending 11:59:59 PM U.S PST on 8/25/2021). SkyMiles Members must redeem, and ticket(s) must be issued by August 31, 2021 (ending 11:59:59 PM U.S PST on 8/31/2021). Recipients of this offer may or may not have to enroll in the promotion in order to get the eCredit. The eCredit may take up to 48 hours to be credited in the Members ‘s account. This eCredit is not applicable for any person whose prior SkyMiles account has been closed for any reason. There is a limit to one eCredit per eligible SkyMiles Member during the promotional period, meaning the maximun eCredit amount per SkyMiles Member will be capped at $100.
- Promotion: Offer valid for the tickets issued on or before August 31, 2021. Only flights that are marketed or operated by Delta Connection will be eligible; Delta marketed flights must be operated by one of the following carriers: Air France, Aeromexico, Alitalia, Korean Air, KLM, China Eastern, Virgin Atlantic, West Jets, China Airlines. Travel on other carriers must be ticketed separately at the applicable fare, and this Delta eCredit cannot be applied to these flights. Delta eCredits may only be used toward the total purchase price of air transportation, including taxes, fees, and surcharges imposed on the air transportation. Delta eCredits are valid on both published and unpublished fares. This Delta eCredit will not be honored when purchasing Prepaid tickets, Award Travel, gift certificates, baggage charges, Upgrades or seat selection fees payments on account or Delta eCerts Agency Discouts.
- Once ticketed, penalties may apply for charges, per the fare rule purchased. The ticket must be validated on DL/006 ticket stock and the PNR (reservation number) must contain only DL operated or marketed flights.
- Promotional Reference Code: Please refer Delta customer service representative to 218500.
- Promotional Fulfillment: eCredit will be added to Member’s SkyMiles account. Allow up to 48 hours after enrolling in offer for eCredit to appear.
- Miscellaneous: Only eligible Members will be allowed to participate in this promotion. Offers void where prohibited by law. Other restrictions may apply. Offers and benefits are subject to change without notice. All Delta SkyMiles Program rules apply to SkyMiles Program Membership; miles, offers, mile accrual, mile redemption, and travel benefits. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide
- If the value of the eCredit is greater than the transportation purchased, remaining value will be issued to the original recipient, and the remaining value will be stored in Delta’s electronic database which may be used for the purchase of a future ticket until expiration. For redemptions via the global distribution system, only a one-time use of each certificate is allowed, and no remaining value will be stored by Delta for future use.This offer is subject to change or withdrawal at any time without prior notice. Delta is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules, and these program Terms and Conditions may be changed by Delta prior to usage and without notice. By redeeming the Delta eCredit, the individual named acknowledges the content of the Terms and Conditions and agrees to the abide by them.
Nice deal. I suppose you can get a free flight if you find one for $100 or less. Separately, there’s an AmEx Offer for $40 off $200 on Delta.
Hat tip to reader Alex