No direct link to offer, sent out via e-mail. Subject line is ‘It’s time to reward yourself!’
- Terps is offering some credit cardholders 5x points per $1 spent on gas, grocery stores and restaurants from July 1 – September 30, 2021
The Fine Print
- Terms and conditions: Bonus points apply to applicable purchases made between 07/01/2021 to 09/30/2021 based on Visa merchant category codes (MCC).
- CU Campus Card Services makes every effort to include all relevant merchants for bonus point earnings.
- However, even though a merchant or some of the items that it sells may appear to fit within a bonus point category, the merchant may not have a merchant code in that category, and in those cases purchases will not be eligible for bonus points. 5x points: earn 5 points per net dollar spent at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants. Rewards are only earned on Terps Card Rewards accounts, selected at the time of application.
- “Purchases” do not include balance transfers, cash advances, travelers checks, foreign currency, money orders, wire transfers or similar cash-like transactions, lottery tickets, casino gaming chips, race track wagers or similar betting transactions, any checks that access your account, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, and fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.
- To be eligible for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. Transactions are subject to the account opening disclosure and your Credit Card Agreement.
- CU Campus Card Services reserves the right to refuse any application or transaction. Allow up to 60 days for bonus points to be applied.
Some readers will still have this card from when it offered a 50,000 point bonus. There was a lot of drama with points being removed, point value being decreased and a number of other issues.
Hat tip to m16p