Update 10/6/21: Deal is back, but for $75 this time. Subject line is ‘Earn $75 and get your money early with Direct Deposit on Venmo’. Hat tip to reader Gabe
No direct link to offer. Sent out via e-mail, subject line is ‘Earn $50 – use Direct Deposit on Venmo’
- Venmo is offering a $50 bonus when you receive two direct deposits of $500 or more by December 31, 2020
The Fine Print
- Eligible Participant: Open only to individuals who: (1) are residents of any one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, (2) are eighteen (18) years of age or older, (3) have an existing U.S. Venmo account in good standing (“Valid Account”), (4) have completed the first step in the verification process for Direct Deposit with Venmo (they have obtained their Venmo account and routing number), and (5) receive an authorized email or in app notification inviting participation in the offer (“Invitation”),(eligibility for/those who receive the Rewards will be determined solely by Venmo) (“Eligible Participant”).
- Offer Period: Starts the date the Eligible Participant receives the Invitation and ends on December 31, 2020 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT (“Offer Period”).
- How to Qualify: Eligible participants must: (1) complete the employer (or government) form with their Venmo account and routing number and Direct Deposit amount, and (2) receive two (2) Direct Deposits into their Valid Account totaling a combined $500 USD or more (“Qualifying Transaction”) during the Offer Period.
- Reward: Upon completion and verification of the Qualifying Transaction, $50 USD cash will be sent to your Venmo account for you to use by January 15, 2021 (“Reward”). If a Qualifying Transaction does not complete or is not recorded by Venmo’s servers during the Offer Period, for any reason, that Qualifying Transaction will not qualify for the Reward. There is a limit of one (1) Reward per Venmo account.
You can see what has/hasn’t worked for a direct deposit here (no current datapoints unfortunately). Should be a relatively easy bonus for those that are targeted.
Hat tip to reader MC