Update 4/24/22: Bonus is back up to $400 again (ht reader Brian)
Update 7/25/21: Card bonus is down to $150 now. They’ve also revamped the card from a 3/2/1 card to being a straight 2% cashback everywhere card – you get 1% cashback and another 1% cashback when redeemed to a TD Bank deposit account. (Not sure if you can deposit it into a TD Bank consumer deposit account or only into a business deposit account to get the bonus 1%.); Update 10/19/19: Bonus is now $300 again; Update 7/9/19: Bonus increased to $400 with the same spend $3k spend requirement. Updated the image below; Update 4/4/19: Bonus is $300 again, bonus on personal card now $200 as well. Hat tip to Sexy_kitten7
TD offers the Business Solutions Visa credit card. In this review we will look to see if it’s worth signing up for this card or not.
- Sign up bonus of $400 after $3,000 in spend within 90 days of account opening
- No annual fee
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3% cash back on phone, internet and cable services
- 2% cash back on dining and at gas stations
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- 0% introductory APR for six months
- Only available to those in the following states: CT, DC, DE, FL, MD, ME, MA, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VT, & VA
Previously this card just offered 1% cash back on all purchases so the 3% and 2% categories are new. Given that you can earn 2%+ cash back on all purchases the 1%/2% categories on this card are useless (even more true when you consider that there are better options for restaurants & gas stations). 3% on phone/internet and cable services isn’t that attractive either given the other options. $300 is one of the better cash sign up bonuses though, but the $3,000 minimum spend requirement is quite high.
Just keep in mind TD reports business cards to your personal credit bureau. You can read more about TD Bank credit cards by clicking here.