Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $150
- Availability: TN only
- Direct deposit required: None
- Additional requirements: None
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: December 31, 2021
- Old Hickory Bank is offering a bonus of $150 when you open a new account and share savings account.
The Fine Print
- Promotion runs 10.01.2021-12.31.2021.
- Subject to membership eligibility and applicable for new memberships only.
- Restrictions apply.
- New members must open share account and checking account.
- $150 incentive will be share deposited 30 days after qualifications have been met.
- Not to be combined with other offers.
- Member must not have had a closure of an OHCU checking account within 120 days of promotion start date to qualify for bonus.
- See credit union for full details.
- Federally insured by NCUA.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
There is no monthly fee on this account.
Early Account Termination Fee
I wasn’t able to find a fee schedule so unsure if there is any early account termination fee or not.
Previously they have offered a $250 bonus, but that required a direct deposit. If anybody goes for this deal then share if it’s a hard or soft pull in the comments below.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times