Update 4/24/22: Deal is back, modified the link and a few details below. (ht alopez14)
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $300
- Availability: TX/OK [Branch locations]
- Direct deposit required: None
- Additional requirements: No
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Yes, up to $200. Visa, Mastercard & Discover accepted. (unlikely to be available in branch)
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: $10, 60 days
- Household limit: Limit one bonus every 2 years
- Expiration date:
November 17th, 2018 October 30, 2020May 31, 2022
- First United Bank is offering a bonus of $300 when you open a new business checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Maintain a minimum average daily balance of $1500 from 6/1/2022 through 6/30/2022
- Use your First United Business Debit Card for debit card purchases at least 10 times during the first 30 days from time of account opening
- Sign up for e-statements during the first 30 days from time of account opening
The Fine Print
- Offer applies for new business checking accounts opened between 3/07/2022 through 5/31/2022. Account will be credited by 07/15/2022. To receive the credit, account must be open at the time of payout.
- Offer is subject to change without notice. The offer is subject to the applicable terms and conditions, fee schedule and electronic funds transfer agreement.
- Limit 1 bonus per business every 2 years.
- Bonus may be subject to 1099 reporting, please consult your tax adviser.
- First United employees and immediate family members are not eligible.
They offer a free checking account with no monthly fees
Early Account Termination Fee
I wasn’t able to find a fee schedule so I’m unsure if there is any early account termination fee. There is a $10 fee on the personal account, so not sure if something similar applies. Update: Looks like it does.
Apparently the flyer isn’t needed in branch to open the account and get the bonus. It’s available at all branches. We’ve seen a $100 bonus on a personal checking account but not on a business account. Might be worth doing if you live near a branch and have an eligible business. If anybody decides to sign up then please share your experiences in the comments below. I’ll be adding this to our business checking bonuses.
Big thanks to reader, TW who let us know. Learn how to find bonuses and contribute to the site here.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times