Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $750
- Availability:Nationwide (excludes NY & FL and any other state without a branch unless you have an existing relationship)
- Direct deposit required: None
- Additional requirements: Merchant services
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- ChexSystems: Mixed data points
- Credit card funding: Can fund up to $250 with a credit card
- Monthly fees: $20, avoidable
- Early account termination fee: None listed
- Household limit: None
- Expiration date: October 29, 2021
- U.S. Bank is offering a bonus of $750 when you open a Gold Business Checking Package Account and complete the following requirements:
- Accept a payment into your new Payment Solutions Account
The Fine Print
- Earn your $750 bonus by opening a new U.S. Bank Gold Business Checking Package and a new U.S. Bank Payment Solutions Merchant Account only via www.usbank.com/fast-funding between August 31, 2021 and October 29, 2021, and accept and settle a Payment Solutions transaction into your new U.S. Bank Gold Business Checking account within 30 days of the open date of your Payment Solutions account.
- The bonus will be deposited into your new U.S. Bank Gold Business Checking account within 45 days of settlement verification, as long as the account is open and has a positive balance.
- Offer is not valid if you or any signer on the new accounts have an existing U.S. Bank business checking account, had a U.S. Bank business checking account in the last 12 months, or if you have an existing U.S. Bank Payment Solutions relationship. Offer cannot be combined with other business checking account bonus offer.
- All business account-opening procedures apply including a minimum opening deposit of $100.
- For a comprehensive list of checking account pricing, terms and policies, reference your Business Pricing Information disclosure.
- Refer to your company application for all Payment Solutions terms, conditions and schedule of fees. These documents can be obtained by contacting a U.S. Bank branch or calling 800-872-2657.
- Bonus will be reported as interest earned on IRS Form 1099-INT and recipient is responsible for any applicable taxes. Current U.S. Bank employees are not eligible. U.S. Bank reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Business gold checking account has a $20 monthly fee. This is waived with any of the following:
- U.S. Bank Payment Solutions Merchant Account
- $10,000 average collected checking balance or $25,000 average collected checking balance on interest-bearing option
- $20,000 in combined average collected deposit balances or $50,000 in combined average collected balance on interest-bearing option
- $50,000 combined average collected business deposits and outstanding business credit balances
- $75,000 in combined business deposit and outstanding business credit
You need a payment solutions merchant account for the bonus anyway.
Early Account Termination Fee
You can read more about merchant services and what they are here. Personally I think it’s best to avoid these merchant services deals as they are more work than they are worth, but as this is a $750 bonus some people might disagree.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times