U.S. Bank is offering the following deal on their Cash+ card:
- Earn $10 when you spend $50 at restaurants, food delivery, or takeout.
The Fine Print
- To be eligible for this offer that runs August 31 through October 31, 2021 (promotion period), you need to enroll by October 15, 2021.
- The $10 statement credit will be awarded once you spend $50 in net purchases (net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns) during the promotion period at merchant locations that are classified in the following category: restaurant, including takeout and food delivery. U.S. Bank cannot control how merchants choose to identify their business and/or classify purchases and reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify.
- The statement credit will be credited to your Account 2-3 billing cycles after the end of the promotion period.
- The maximum number of statement credits is one.
- Your Account must remain open, have available credit and be current (no minimum payment past due) to qualify. This offer may not apply if the type of rewards that you earn changes within 12 weeks before August 31, 2021, or changes before the statement credit is applied.
Reader Shri saw this offer in their U.S. Bank mobile app. I’m unsure whether it’s available for all Cash+ cardholders or it’s targeted. It might also be showing for other U.S. Bank cards.