Check your email or login with U.S. Bank or Elan card (such as the Fidelity 2% card) for the one of the following deals:
- Get 1,000 bonus points when you pay any Telecom, Cellular, or Cable bill with your Card by July 31, 2022. Valid whether you set up automatic payments or if pay one bill at a time.
- Others got an offer for 2,500 points.
- Others report a different kind of spend offer to get $10 back with $50 in Gas spend.
The Fine Print
- Promotion period is from June 7, 2022, through July 31, 2022. To receive this oﬀer, you must pay any Telecom/Cable bill with your Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card by July 31, 2022.
- The Rewards Points award will be applied to your account 2-3 billing cycles after the end of the promotion period.
- The maximum number of Rewards Points award is one. This oﬀer is not transferable. Your account must remain open, have available credit, and be current (no minimum payment past due) to qualify. This oﬀer may not apply if your credit card has changed to a diﬀerent type of card within the last 12 weeks or changes before the Rewards Points award is applied. Elan Financial Services cannot control how merchants choose to identify their business and/or classify purchases and reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify. Contact your billers to learn what types of payments they accept – not all billers accept credit card payments. This oﬀer is accurate as of June 7, 2022. If you have any questions, call Cardmember Service at 888-551-5144.
Sounds like you can pay any amount, even one penny, and get the $10 or $25 back. Easy win for those targeted.