- Enroll your U.S. Bank or Fidelity credit card to earn a 2% statement credit on purchases at Home Improvement and Lawn & Garden stores through April 30, 2021. Max $25 statement credit.
The Fine Print
- Must enroll by March 31, 2021.
- You can earn a 2% statement credit per dollar spent, up to $25, on net purchases at Home Improvement Stores, Hardware Stores and Garden Centers.
- The statement credit will be applied to your account within 2-3 billing cycles after the end of the promotion period. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Your account must remain open, have available credit, and be current (no minimum payment past due) to qualify.
- This offer is valid for in-store and online transactions in the Home Improvement Store, Hardware Store and Garden Center categories and will qualify based on how merchants classify the transaction.
- As U.S. Bank cannot control how merchants choose to classify transactions, U.S. Bank cannot guarantee a transaction will qualify. Only purchases for services made directly with the merchant apply to the promotion. This offer may not apply if your credit card has changed to a different type of card within the last 12 weeks or changes before the statement credit is applied. If you have any questions, call Cardmember Service at 844.357.2015.
Lots of readers reported this on their Fidelity card, and readers mention getting it on the Cash+ and Altitude Reserve cards as well; might not be available on all U.S. Bank and Fidelity cards, so check your email to find the offer and enroll. Nice little bonus for purchases you might be making anyway.