(Update 1/24/21: They’ve increased the limit from 3 referrals per calendar year to 5 referrals per calendar year. Hat tip to reader Chase)
Marcus bank introduced a referral program whereby the referrer and the new member get a bonus of .20% APY added to their Marcus online savings account rate for 3 months. For example, if the regular savings account rate is 1.00%, both the referrer and the new member earn 1.20% APY for the next three months.
- You can earn a maximum of
35 Referral Bonuses in each calendar year.
- A Referral Bonus will automatically start 2 business days following a Successful Referral.
- If you are already receiving a Referral Bonus, the next Referral Bonus you earn will begin on the day after your current Referral Bonus expires. Only one Referral Bonus will be applied to your OSAs at any given time.
- Referral offer is valid from October 22, 2020 through December 31, 2020.
- The new member gets the referral bonus of .20% APY if they haven’t had a Marcus savings account or CD in the past 12 months.
You can find your referral link under the My Account tab at the top-right corner in your Marcus login. Do not leave your referral link in the comments below, you can find and leave links in this dedicated post.