- Barclaycard is offering a new $200 signup bonus on the Upromise Mastercard after spending $500 on purchases in the first 90 days.
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- Earn 1.25% bonus cash back rewards on your purchases if your Upromise Program account is not linked to a College Savings Plan
- Earn 1.529% bonus cash back rewards on your purchases when your Upromise Program account is linked to an eligible College Savings Plan
- Get more with Upromise Round Up: Upromise Round Up lets you round up your purchases to the nearest dollar, based on the limit you set (from $1 to $500). The total Round Up Amount is considered a purchase and converted to cash back rewards.
The bonus on this card hasn’t been above $100 before. At the $200 level it already becomes a respectable bonus for someone who has exhausted other bonuses/issuers or who prefers simple cash offers with low spend.
Hat tip to reader Helpmebuildcredit