Update 3/21/21: There is now a $1,500 bonus. Broken down as follows
- Earn 50,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 in the first three month from account opening1
- Plus, get an additional 100,000 bonus points when you spend $50,000 in the first six months from account opening
Previous best was $1,000 bonus, but that only required $7,500 in spend.
- There are a number of banks that offer AmaZing business credit cards. These cards are currently offering the following bonuses:
- $500 cash bonus when you spend $4,000 within 90 days of account opening. They also have point options as well (100,000/50,000 points).
- $1,000 cash bonus when you spend $7,500 within 90 days of account opening
- The following credit unions offer these cards:
- Amazing cash & rewards earn at the following rates:
- 3% cash back on cellular services, internet, office supplies, telecommunications (landline), and cable
- 2% cash back on airlines and car rentals
- 1% cash back on other purchases
- No annual fee
- 0% Intro APR for 6 months on new purchases
Standard sign up bonus is $250/25,000 points after $2,500 in spend and these cards have long been listed on our best cash sign up bonus pages, unfortunately it seems not all banks that issue these AmaZing business cards are offering the increased bonus. These cards do not report to your personal report, good for those trying to stay under 5/24. Obviously a great bonus, unfortunately we don’t know a lot about any of these banks so please share your experiences in the comments.
Hat tip to reader @Z6CG4dF8idG9EL
- Update 11/10/19: They are all back to $1,000 apart from California which is $500. Hat tip to culdeus
- Update 2: Looks to be Utah, Idaho or Wyoming
- Update 9/25/19: It looks like Zion is offering a $1,000 bonus to everybody in AZ, CA, CO, ID, NV, NM, TX, UT, or WY. Hat tip to churnandburn58
- Update 8/22/19: Arizona is back to a $1,000 bonus.
- Update 3/19/19: Some are offering a bonus of $500 again. This isn’t as good as the previous bonus of up to $1,000 they have offered in the past. Fine print says the offers expire on 6/33/2019, I assume they might mean 6/23/19 or 6/13/19?
- Update 09/23/18: Bonuses are back for 2018! Hat tip to reader BarryEgansPudding. Valid until November 30th, 2018
- Originally posted on 10/9/17, reposting on 10/31/17 because the bonus is also available at Vectra Bank in Colorado.