Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: In branch only, all branches are in WA
- Direct deposit required: Yes, $350+ per month for 12 months
- Additional requirements: See below
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Bonus forfeit, 12 months
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: None listed
- Mint Valley Federal Credit Union is offering a bonus of $100 when you open a new checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Receive a $350 direct deposit or more per month
The Fine Print
- This offer is available on individual accounts only.
- This offer is limited to one per account number.
- Members that already have a checking account at Mint Valley Credit Union are not eligible for this offer.
- You must deposit at least $25 to open the checking account.
- To receive the $100 bonus, the minimum direct deposit must be in the amount of $350 or higher per month.
- Member needs to notify the credit union within 60 days after the initial direct deposit has been received by Mint Valley Credit Union to receive the $100 bonus.
- The $100 bonus will be added to the member’s checking account within 30 days of notification.
- Checking account must remain open for 12 months and have a direct deposit with minimum amount of $350/month or the bonus will be debited (subtracted) from the account balance at closing.
- This bonus will be reported to the IRS as a dividend.
- This offer can be modified or withdrawn at any time without notice and is only open to indirect loans through CUDL.
- This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
This account has no monthly fees to worry about.
Early Account Termination Fee
Accounts must be kept open for 12 months and requirements must continue to be met.
Need the direct deposit for a long time, personally don’t think it’s worth it considering it’s only a $100 bonus. We won’t add this to our list of the best bank account bonuses by clicking here.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times