- Walgreens is offering $25 in Walgreens Cash rewards when you get a COVID-19 vaccine from 6/22 – 6/26
The Fine Print
- Offer valid 6/22-6/26/21 in stores and online at Walgreens.com.
- Customers need to be a myWalgreens member at the time of the vaccine transaction in order to earn Walgreens Cash rewards.
- Walgreens Cash rewards are not legal tender.
- No cash back.
- Must show proof of myWalgreens membership at checkout to redeem offer.
- Limit ten redemptions per membership.
- Offer not valid in AR, NJ and NY.
- Due to state and federal laws,
- Walgreens Cash rewards cannot be earned or redeemed on some items.
- Minors between ages of 12 – 15 are not eligible for the Walgreens Cash rewards; however, parents or guardians of eligible adolescents ages 12-15 who get the vaccine are eligible to redeem Walgreen Cash rewards on behalf of their minor children if they are a myWalgreens member.
- Additional restrictions apply.
- Complete details at myWalgreens.com.
Anything that encourages people to get vaccinated is a good thing in my opinion. I’m sure the anti vaccination people will come out in the comments.