- YieldStreet investment platform offers a bonus when you sign up for an account and making your first deposit:
- Deposit $1,000 and get a $50 bonus
- Deposit $5,000 and get $250
- Deposit $10,000 and get $500
You get the bonus for simply depositing funds to your YieldStreet Wallet, no need to make an investment.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid for accounts who have not previously deposited to their Yieldstreet Wallet only who click through the corresponding links to Yieldstreet.com embedded in the linked landing page.
- Bonus deposit will be sent to your Yieldstreet Wallet within 60 days of the time that the minimum wallet deposit is verified.
There’s a separate offer for simply opening an account via referral link and getting $200. I believe this $500 offer is only for new accounts (?); if that’s the case, you can’t do the $200 deal and subsequently do the $500 deal.
Note: Please evaluate your own risk tolerance and do your own research before doing this deal. If you make an investment then there’s obviously risk. If you don’t make an investment and just leave the funds in your Wallet for up to 60 days – YieldStreet says that funds held in their wallet are FDIC insured so it should be pretty safe, but still a bit less safe than depositing directly into an FDIC bank account.
Hat tip to readers Hari and JL