Update 6/8/22: More people targeted.
Update 7/11/21: More people have been targeted. These are the offers:
- Delta Gold 70k/$2k+$200/DL, AF $0/99
- Delta Platinum 90k/$3k+$200/DL, AF $250
- Delta Reserve 80k/$5k+$200/DL, AF $550
- Biz Delta Gold 75k/$4k+$200/DL, AF $0/99
- Biz Delta Platinum 95k/$5k+$200/DL, AF $250
- Biz Delta Reserve 85k/$6k+$200/DL, AF $550
Hat tip to NH4NO3
Update 5/26/21: More people have been targeted.
Direct link to offer (if you get the message ‘PLEASE VERIFY THE INFORMATION YOU ENTERED IS CORRECT AND TRY AGAIN.’ then it means you’re not targeted)
- Delta/American Express have sent out a number of targeted offers on the co-branded cards.
- Delta Gold 75,000 miles + $50:
- 50,000 miles after $2,000 in spend within the first three months. An additional 25,000 bonus miles after an additional $1,000 in spend within the first six months. $50 statement credit after first Delta purchase.
- Delta Platinum 80,000 miles + $100 statement credit.
- Delta Gold 70,000 miles: Same as above but without the statement credit and 5,000 miles less
- Delta Gold/Platinum/Reserve 75,000 miles + $200
- 50,000 miles after $2,000 in spend within the first three months. An additional 25,000 bonus miles after an additional $1,000 in spend within the first six months. Earn a $200 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in eligible Delta purchases within the first 6 months
The Fine Print
- These offers does not have the once per lifetime language, but please double check your own offer.
- Offers valid until February 20th, 2019
Previously the offers with no lifetime language have been 60,000 miles + $50 statement credit on the Gold card and lower bonuses on the other two cards. We’ve never seen that $200 statement credit deal as far as I’m aware. The downside to that offer is the $1,000 in Delta spend required. I imagine a lot of people would just prefer the 75,000 + $50 deal as a single purchase triggers the $50 credit rather than requiring $1,000 in spend.
If you’re targeted and have had the card before then I think either deal is worth doing as normally you wouldn’t be eligible for the sign up bonus again (even if you won’t hit the $1,000 in Delta spend required for the $200 bonus). As always read these things everybody should know about American Express if you have any questions. I’ll be creating a special ‘targeted/ymmv’ section of our best credit card bonus page and adding this bonus there.
Hat tip to readers Kumar
- Update 5/12/21: More people have been targeted.
- Update 3/4/21: More people have been targeted.
- Update 12/21/20: More people have been targeted.
- Update 11/22/20: More people have been targeted.
- Update 11/10/20: More people have been targeted.
- Update 10/5/20: More people have been targeted.
- Update 7/3/20: More people have been targeted.
- Update 6/24/20: More people have been targeted. Offers still valid through July 31st, 2020.
- Update 5/19/20: These are available again and valid until July 31st, 2020. Hat tip to EDWNY
- Update 1/30/20: More offers have gone out. This time with an end date of 4/1/20. Keep in mind the new annual fees & benefits are now live as well. Hat tip to reader DK
- Update 1/22/20: Last day for this deal, usually after the end date a new round of people are targeted so it’s worth checking to see if you are targeted now and then again in the next week or so (we will likely repost when the new set are targeted).
- Update 11/19/19: More targeted, this time with a 1/22/20 end date.
- Update 11/5/19: More people targeted.
- Update 10/1/19: Another round has gone out
- Update 8/20/19: Another round of people have been targeted.
- Update 7/9/19: Another round of offers has gone out, share what offer you received in the comments below.
- Update 6/2/19: Looks like another round of offers has gone out. Valid until 7/2/19
- Update 5/9/19: More targeted, valid until 5/22 (via donmcde). Some offers:
- Personal Plat: 50K /$2K + $300 after first delta purchase
- Personal Gold: 70K/$2K + $50 after first delta purchase
- Business Plat: 50K /$2K + $300 after first delta purchase
- Business Gold: 70K/$2K + $50 after first delta purchase
- Update 5/3/19: A new round of people are being targeted.
- Update 4/9/19: These are available again. Some offers people are seeing:
- Reserve: 40,000 miles and 10,000 MQMs after $3,000
- Platinum: 70,000 miles + $100 after $2,000
- Gold: 70,000 miles + $50 after $2,000
- Hat tip to reader David
- Update 2/28/19: These are available again, people who weren’t targeted before are now targeted. Hat tip to reader QMC
- Update 2/4/19: Another round targeted. Hat tip to @Myi66081
- Update 1/2/19: Like clock work another round of people has been targeted.
- Update 12/3/18: Another round of people have been targeted. Worth a look to see if you’re targeted.