- American Express is offering a bonus of 75,000 points after $4,000 in spend within six months on the American Express Gold
- Annual fee of $250 NOT waived first year
- Card will earn at the following rates:
- 4x points at Restaurants
- 4x points at U.S. supermarkets (up to $25,000 in spend per calendar year)
- 3x points for flights booked directly with airlines
- 1x points on all other purchases
- $120 dining credit. This is a $10 monthly credit that can be used at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Shake Shack
- $10 monthly Uber credit
- No foreign transaction fees
- $10 in monthly UberEats credit
- Full American Express Gold card review can be found here.
There is an offer for 60,000 points + $250 restaurant credit (20% back). Some people may prefer that offer, really depends on how you value American Express Membership Rewards points. Will add this to our list of the best credit card bonuses.
Hat tip to DDG