- American Express is offering a sign up bonus of 90,000 points after $4,000 on the Gold card
- Annual fee of $250 NOT waived first year
- Card will earn at the following rates:
- 4x points at Restaurants
- 4x points at U.S. supermarkets (up to $25,000 in spend per calendar year)
- 3x points for flights booked directly with airlines
- 1x points on all other purchases
- $120 dining credit. This is a $10 monthly credit that can be used at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Shake Shack
- No foreign transaction fees
- $10 in monthly UberEats credit
- Full American Express Gold card review can be found here.
Previous best offer was 75k points + 20% on restaurants up to $250. This is offer is better depending on how highly you value Membership Rewards points. We would add this to our list of the best credit card bonuses.