Direct link to offer (might only show in incognito)
- American Express Hilton Surpass card is offering Hilton Honors points after $2,000 spend in 3 months. Get an additional 50,000 points after spending a total of $10,000 within the first 6 months.
- Annual fee of $95
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 12X Hilton Honors Bonus Points at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio worldwide
- 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points at U.S. supermarkets, U.S. restaurants, and U.S. gas stations (temporary bonus on this, currently, through year’s end for 12x total at supermarkets)
- 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on all other eligible purchases
- 10 free priority pass lounge passes
- Complimentary Hilton Honors gold status. Earn Diamond status after spending $40,000 in purchases within a calendar year
- One Weekend Night Reward at a hotel or resort in the Hilton portfolio after spending $15,000 in purchases on the card in a calendar year
- No foreign transaction fees
This was available for some time via referrals (incognito mode still required), then it disappeared for awhile and now it’s back. I can’t seem to get it to show via referral this time, but that doesn’t mean it’s not possible. This is the highest bonus we’ve seen on this card. As always with Hilton cards I’d recommend only signing up if you have a short or medium term plan for the points as Hilton regularly devalues the points program and increases the sign up bonus. We will add this to our list of the best credit card bonuses.
Hat tip to US Credit Card Guide