American Express is offering their annual Shop Small promotion. This year the offer is:
- Spend $10+ and get $10 back, up to 5 times when you Shop Small at small businesses. Total of $50 possible.
Here’s the link to the Shop Small map. It might work at other places not shown on the map as well.
The Fine Print
- CARD ELIGIBILITY: You must first add offer to an eligible Card through Amex Offers to enroll in the offer and then use that same enrolled Card to make qualifying purchases. Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible. Limit of 1 enrolled Card per Card Member. Your enrollment of an eligible Card for this offer extends only to that Card. After you enroll an eligible Card, you will not be able to enroll a second eligible Card that you may have.
- QUALIFYING PURCHASES: A “qualifying purchase” means a purchase made at a business location on the Shop Small Map in the US or US territories available, at americanexpress.com/networkshopsmall, or the Online Directory, available at americanexpress.com/shopsmallonline, with your enrolled Card or with Pay with Points linked to an enrolled Card on or before 12/31/2021 in accordance with these terms.
- The following do NOT count as a qualifying purchase: fees or interest charges, cash advances, purchases of traveler’s checks, purchases or reloading of prepaid Cards, purchases of any cash equivalents or purchases made in foreign currencies.
- You may not receive a statement credit if we receive inaccurate information or are otherwise unable to identify your purchase as qualified for the offer. For example, you may not receive the statement credit if (a) the merchant uses a third-party to sell their products or services except that qualifying purchases made through Resy.com and the Resy mobile app will qualify for the offer; or (b) the merchant uses a third-party to process or submit your transaction to us (e.g., using mobile or wireless card readers); or (c) you choose to make a purchase using a third-party payment account or make a purchase using a mobile or digital wallet. Note that we may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided/shipped by merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If we do not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit.
Free $50 if you get this one. The above link is working for registering third-party Amex cards (should work for Bluebird/Serve cards as well?), but for regular Amex cards it just redirects you to login and find the offer which isn’t available right now. Hopefully they’ll roll out this offer directly in the AmEx Offers section of the AmEx website sometime in the coming days.
Hat tip to GC Galore
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?