Direct link to offer
- Amazon is offering a $5 Kindle credit when you earn at least four Diamond badges
The Fine Print
- This is a limited time offer and is by invitation only.
- You must visit the Kindle Challenge page at www.amazon.com/KindleChallenge at least once during January 1, 2021, to January 31, 2021, at 11:59 PM PST, to be eligible for this offer.
- To receive a promotional credit, you must achieve at least four diamond-shaped badges between January 1, 2021, and January 31, 2021, at 11:59 PM PST. For more information on how to achieve each badge, click on the “information” icon next to each badge.
- Upon achieving at least four diamond-shaped badges during the challenge, a $5 eBook credit will be applied to your account by February 15, 2021. You will receive an e-mail from us confirming that you have earned the credit. The credit will be automatically applied on your next eBook purchase.
- Only actions taken in January 2021, will count towards the Kindle Challenge.
- Reading based badges apply to Kindle eBooks purchased or borrowed from Amazon.com, including Kindle eBooks borrowed via Kindle Unlimited and Prime Reading and read on Kindle E-reader, the Kindle app, or Kindle Cloud Reader.
- Offer does not apply to audiobooks (including Audible companions for your Kindle eBook purchase), print books, or other physical goods.
- Wi-Fi or mobile data must be turned on for reading data transmission (carrier data rates may apply).
- Offer limited to one per customer and account and is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon Digital Services LLC. eBook credit expires 30 days after it is applied to your account.
Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
Not as fun as the Pizza Hut reading challenge unfortunately.
Hat tip to reader David L