- American Express is offering some people a pre-approved offer on the American Express Gold card of 75,000 points after $5,000 in spend.
- Annual fee of $250 NOT waived first year
- Card will earn at the following rates:
- 4x points at Restaurants
- 4x points at U.S. supermarkets (up to $25,000 in spend per calendar year)
- 3x points for flights booked directly with airlines
- 1x points on all other purchases
- $120 dining credit. This is a $10 monthly credit that can be used at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Shake Shack
- $100 airline fee credit
- No foreign transaction fees
- $10 in monthly UberEats credit
- Full American Express Gold card review can be found here.
The nice thing about this offer is there is no lifetime language, so you can get the bonus even if you’ve had the card before (as always make sure to check your particular offer to ensure there is no lifetime language. Obviously a good deal if targeted and you’ve had the card before. If you haven’t had the card before you might prefer the 60,000 points + $250 deal.
Hat tip to reader Naga