- Target.com is offering a 10% discount when you pay with PayPal. Discount will reflect at checkout. Must save offer with PayPal first.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid on a minimum purchase of $50
- Offer is good for a max discount of $50
- Offer will automatically be applied in your next eligible online purchase when you pay with PayPal; be sure to select PayPal as your method of payment
- Offer valid through September 1, 2021 or while promotion lasts
I don’t see this in my PayPal deals, but many others are seeing it (some are only seeing it after checking multiple times). Max this out with a $500 purchase. You can’t use Target REDcard with the PayPal deal; instead use Discover to get 5% back at PayPal this quarter.
Lots of people are reporting getting the discount on Target gift cards purchases, but some are saying the order got cancelled and they lost the coupon. Not sure it’s worth using it up on gift cards unless it’s confirmed to be working for that. Maybe third-party gift cards won’t get cancellations? Let us know if you try.