Yotta is launching a new “credit” card which draws on the balance in your Yotta Savings account, a unique kind of savings account which offers loterry-style rewards.
- Signup Bonus: Spend $2,000 in your first four months and earn 2,000 bonus tickets in the next contest.
- Ongoing Rewards:
- A 2% chance of getting your next purchase paid for by Yotta for free. Use your card at a partner Lucky Deal merchant and get even better odds of up to 20%.
- 20% TICKETS BACK: Get a bonus ticket into next week’s $10 million sweepstakes for every $5 you spend with your card.
- No interest or fees. Your limit is your Yotta balance, meaning you can never get into debt. Payments will always be on time and run in the background. No fees, ever.
- Every swipe gets reported to the credit bureaus to improve your credit score with every purchase.
- Card is backed by MasterCard Zero Liability Protection, so you’re never on the hook for unauthorized purchases if you lose your card or it gets stolen.
Sorry for lack of analysis here – I’m not honestly sure if this card is worthwhile since I find Yotta too confusing. Hopefully others will chime in below with a better dissection of the card.
Hat tip to readers Storm and Kris